1 Day Jaipur Tour from Delhi
From busily street of markets to delectable delicacies, infinite places and forts to rich cultural heritage and what not make Jaipur one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world! So if you, too, want to experience the royal life of kings, embark on this private “Full Day Jaipur Tour by Car” and explore the main sights of Jaipur including Amber Fort and City Palace in a hurried way
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Inclusive of Airport Pick-up and Airport Drop
- Inclusive of WI-FI in the car During the Trip.
- Inclusive of Cell Phone. All Toll Taxes
- Parking Fees
- Interstate Taxes
- Fuel Charge
- Driver's Lodging & Boarding Charge
- Transport and luxury taxes.
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, beverages.
- Any extra meals.
- Camera Charges (still or movie)
- Entrance Fees to the monuments.
- Domestic and International airfares.
- Optional or suggested activities.
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: India Trip Planners, 77, A Block First Floor Dawrka Sector -08, New Delhi 110077 India
Early morning you will be picking up from your hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida and drive approximately 5 hours (281.4 km) to “Jaipur” which is full of forts, palaces, and ancient buildings.
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
On reaching, with the assistance of a private guide you will explore one of the classic example of Hindu and Mughal architecture “Amber Fort”, here you won’t only discover its extensive marvels like Suraj Pole, Ganesh Pole, Sila Devi Temple, Sheesh Mahal, Magic Flower Fresco and Man Singh Palace in the interior but this red sand stone building simply contrasting against a clear blue sky, will always be etched in your memories.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Afterward, proceed to view the “Jal Mahal”, a lovely five-storeyed water palace(where only the top storey is visible (rest are submerged under water)) surely awed you. Being situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake, this palace is also made from red sandstone and was used for duck-shoots by the royal parties.
Now after witnessing the eternal charm of the Amber Fort and Jal Mahal, it’s time to stop over at one of the best local AC restaurants for lunch and devours the flavours of the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Post this, proceed to explore Jaipur’s rich history at the “City Palace”, once the seat of Jaipur’s Maharaja, today comprises amazing Diwan-e- Khas, Diwan-e- Aam, Chandra Mahal, Mubarak Mahal, and other outstanding buildings, no doubt there is a lot to see in the palace rich museum from historic art through to armoury so here you will spend some quality time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
After this, you will continue your tour to visit “Jantar Mantar”, one of the biggest sundial in the world apart from being listed as a World Heritage Site, this unique structure houses many architectural and astrological instruments like Natalya Yantra, Jai Prakash Yantra and Laghu Samrat Yantra that provide exact time measurement, sun declination, constellation positions and other data pertaining to astronomy.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Post this; you will visit last, a five storey façade, “Hawa Mahal” wonder. Wind is the hero of this palace as the architectural nuances inside keep the presence of wind throughout.
After an exciting day, in the evening around 18:00 Hrs. you will be driven back to Delhi to transfer to the Delhi Airport/hotel for onward journey. Hope you had good memories with this really exciting and lavish “Full Day Jaipur Tour by Car”.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Centrally located Hotel/ New Delhi Airport/ New Delhi Railway Station
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Centrally located Hotel/ New Delhi Airport/ New Delhi Railway Station
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Discover the royal residence of the King Amber Fort and City Palace
- Visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory, a local astronomical observation sight as well as the Palace of the Winds
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off facility from the hotel
- Friendly and professional guide for a more personalized experience
- Independent driver assure your guide full attention throughout the day.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.