1 Day Weishan Old Town Tour
Booking this private tour to explore the history of Weishan Old Town which was the birthplace of Nanzhao and meet the local culture of minorities and Daoism.
Duration 10 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 24/7 English-speaking customer services
- Entry/Admission - Weishan Ancient City
What's excluded :
- Tips for driver and guide (highly appreciated)
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Flight tickets
- Chinese visa fee (China requires visa for most travelers)
- Personal expenses
Stop At: Weishan Ancient City, Weishan County 672400 China
Your guide and driver will pick you at the lobby of the hotel at 08:00 and transfer you to the Weishan Old Town (90km/2hrs).
On the way, you will visit the Tea and Horse Museum and local mosque in the Donglianhua village.
After arrived in Weishan, strolling the old town, the Gongchen Pavilion, the Xinggong Pavillion, and many Buddhist and Taoist ancient buildings will give you a surprise.
Then, we will drive about 30 minutes to Weibaoshan Mountain to explore the Taoist culture. As one of the 13 famous Taoist mountains in China, 22 Taoist temples built during the Ming and Qing Dynasties were all over the mountain, and among them, Wenchang Palace and Changchun Cave are more famous.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4/29/2020 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate