120 Minute King Massage Package
It proudly serves both the local clients as well as Hawaii visitors. It is a highly specialized establishment focused on the medical benefits of massage, sport and post-injury recovery. Services are provided in a Hawaii inspired setting with the touch of the Aloha spirit - the joyful sharing of life's positive energy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lavender essential oil creates a calming ambiance via aromatherapy.
- Smooth hot stones and towels.
- Select from 10 different styles including, Lomilomi, Swedish, Sports, Pregnancy, or Reflexology.
- Complete you experience with one or more massage enhancements.
- Beautifully decorated couple or single rooms.
- Water and grapes served at the end of your treatment.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
120 minutes of complete bliss! Your service starts with a full body combination massage, before smooth hot stones are used to warm and relax your muscles. A gentle face scrub is then massaged on your face, offering relief from soreness and tightness in your face while smoothing out your skin. Your feet will then receive special treatment with a foot scrub before we finish it off with invigorating hot towels! Massage pressure and style is entirely up to you, allowing you to customize and create a massage specific to your needs.
Departure Point :350 Ward Ave, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Departure Time :3/13/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 17 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Open daily from 9 AM to 7 PM
- Please arrive five to ten minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Traffic has gotten increasingly bad in Honolulu, so please allow extra time to navigate to us.
- Please give us as much notice as possible if you know you are going to be late for your appointment. In most cases we will need to shorten your appointment accordingly to accommodate clients scheduled after you.
- Hawaii Natural Therapy is located at 350 Ward Avenue, Honolulu, between downtown Honolulu and the Ala Moana shopping center. We are on the second floor.
- The most convenient free parking is across the street at Ward Gateway Center, in front of Ohana Hale Marketplace. Type 333 Ward Avenue, Honolulu, into your GPS.
- You should not book a massage if you have a fever, cold/flu, or contagious skin infection. There are also other conditions in which your therapist may need to adapt his/her techniques (i.e. arthritis or osteoporosis, pregnancy) or avoid an area completely (i.e. cuts or burns).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.