2-Day Private Tour to All places in Giza And Cairo
Get up close to the major pyramids of Dahshur, Saqqara and Giza on this private 2-day tour, led by a qualified Egyptologist. Then see the sights of Cairo, including the antiquities of the Egyptian Museum, atmospheric mosques and churches in the Citadel, and Khan El Khalili Bazaar. You’ll dine in a restaurant overlooking the Great Sphinx of Giza and ride a camel on the Giza plateau; watch a light and sound show; and join a Nile dinner cruise featuring belly dance and whirling dervishes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Felucca ride on the Nile
- Camel ride for 35 minutes
- Dinner on a Nile cruise with show (belly dance and Tannoura)
- Sound and light show in Giza
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Day 1: Dahshur, Saqqara and Giza Your first stop will be Dahshur, where you will see the Red Pyramid (first true pyramid) and the Bent Pyramid (first attempt to build a true pyramid). Then move on to Saqqara and explore the Step Pyramid Complex of King Zoser (oldest complete building of stone). Have a look at the Pyramid of Unas (first pyramid with texts inside), the causeway of Unas, the Pyramid of Userkaf, the Pyramid of Teti (accessible with pyramid texts inside) and the tomb of Kagemni in Saqqara (a noble man of the Old Kingdom 2200 B.C.). Afterwards your guide will take you to Giza, where you will see the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus. Enjoy the scenery from the panoramic area and take a 30 min camel ride around the pyramids. Afterwards, explore the Valley Temple and take a closer look at the Great Sphinx. In the evening, enjoy the famous 'sound and light show' in Giza and learn about the history of the pyramids in Egypt.
Day 2: Cairo Your first stop will be the Egyptian Museum. See the animal mummy room, the mummy portraits and King Tutankhamun's jewelry. Visit the Royal Mummy rooms (at extra cost) if you wish. Afterwards, sail on a Felucca on the Nile for one hour and enjoy the fresh breeze. In the afternoon, proceed to Old Cairo and see the main sights, such as the Roman Fortress of Babylon and the Hanging Church, the Church of Abu Serga, and the Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra. Explore the Citadel of Saladin and take some pictures of the panorama of the citadel, before exploring the mosque of Mohammed Ali Pasha inside the citadel. Take a stroll over Cairo's biggest market, Khan El Khalili Bazaar, before proceeding to the port to board your dinner cruise ship. Enjoy a buffet dinner and be mesmerized by the oriental show. You will be driven back to your accommodation both days after the tour is finished. On this tour you will also have the chance to try authentic Egyptian food, such as 'koshary' (a mixture of lentils, rice and macaroni with a topping of tomato-vinegar sauce. There is a variation of spaghetti garnished with chickpeas and crispy fried onion. Garlic juice and hot sauce are optional additions), 'foul' (or 'ful medames', cooked fava beans served with oil, cumin and optional additions of parsley, garlic, onion, lemon juice and chili pepper) or 'falafel' (deep-fried patty made from ground fava beans served in a pita).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.