2 Days Agadir To Marrakech & Essaouira
Early departure towards Essaouira for the discovery of this peaceful city with its remarkable Medina. This old Portuguese city was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Morocco in 2001.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local Guide in Marrakesh
- 3* Hotel in Marrakech
- 2nd Day Breakfast
- Air-conditioned Transportation
What's excluded :
- Meal / Drink
- Monuments Entrance Fee
- Early departure towards Essaouira for the discovery of this peaceful city with its remarkable Medina. This old Portuguese city was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Morocco in 2001.
On our way to Essaouira, through the Atlas mountains, you will also experience:
• An opportunity to see some "flying goats" climbing the Argan trees looking for the fresh nuts.
• Time to relax and have a coffee break in a Berber village.
• A visit to an Argan oil co-operative. Once we arrive in Essaouira, you will have free time to explore the city and enjoy your lunch, as well as admire stunning views of the docks, old city walls and medina.
Around 4 o'clock in the afternoon, we will depart Essaouira to continue our exploration of the local landscape on our journey towards Marrakech. Once we arrive at the hotel, located within walking distance of the Jamaa El Fana central square amongst the hustle and bustle of the city, you will have an opportunity to explore the night life and experience the Jamaa El Fana central square food vendors and snake charmers.
The next day, after breakfast (provided by the hotel and included in the cost of the accommodation), you will meet your local tour guide and begin a three hour walking tour of Marrakech. You will start by visiting the historical monuments of Marrakech including: the famous Bahia Palace, a walk through the gardens of the Koutoubia Mosque and finally the Jamaa El Fana famous Square.
At the end of your local tour, you will have free time to walk through the streets of the Souk (local market), haggle with the shop vendors and find a good place to enjoy some local street food.
After lunch, you’ll meet up with your driver, and begin the drive back to your hotel in Agadir.
The return to your hotel in Agadir is usually scheduled around 8 o'clock in the evening.
Departure Point :Hotel
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that we are legally required to hire a local tour guide for the monuments tour in Marrakech. However, if you have specific sights you wish to see, you are able to leave the guided walking tour, at any point, to pursue your own sightseeing itinerary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.