2 Days Cairo And Luxor From Hurghada
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in 2 days program from Hurghada to Cairo and Luxor. See the best Egypt has to offer on this private 2-day tour from Hurghada. Drive to Cairo by private air-conditioned car and see the main highlights like the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Citadel. Fly to Luxor from Cairo to visit the Karnak Temple, and the Valley of the Kings. Enjoy guided sightseeing tours at the monuments to learn about the ancient history as well as an overnight stay in a 5-star hotel in Luxor with breakfast and lunch included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Domestic flight from Cairo to Luxor
- Private air-conditioned car from Hurghada to Cairo
- Private air-conditioned car from Luxor to Hurghada
- Private Tour-Guide
What's excluded :
- Any extra tour
Day 1: hurghada-cairo-luxor
Pass By: Travel To Egypt, Luxor 85954 Egypt
After early morning pickup at your Hurghada hotel, transfer to Cairo. Take a 5-hour drive to Cairo, meet your local guide in Cairo, and set out by private, climate-controlled car.
Start your tour to visit Giza, the home of the Giza Pyramids and Great Sphinx. View the Sphinx, and take in the monumental pyramids, learning how they were constructed in around 2,550 BC to provide dead pharaohs with safe passage into the afterlife.
After lunch at a local restaurant, continue to Cairo’s world-famous Egyptian Museum, home to over 250,000 ancient artefacts. View some of highlights with your guide, and marvel at the showpiece: the treasures of Tutankhamun, including his gold death mask, then visit the citadel of cairo to learn about the ancient Islamic History.
Return to Cairo airport for a 1-hour flight to Luxor. Then, on arrival, enjoy a private transfer to your hotel and the evening free for dinner (own expense) wherever you wish.
Overnight: 5-star hotel in Luxor
Accommodation included: overnight at 5star hotel in Luxor
Day 2: luxor-hurghada
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Check out after breakfast, and after meeting your private guide, start your tour to visit the Valley of the Kings, whose mountains house the tombs of many pharaohs.
Explore three tombs independently — guides are not allowed inside — and depending on time and availability, perhaps add a visit to the tomb of Tutankhamen (additional cost).
Next, visit the spectacular Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and see the Colossi of Memnon before stopping for lunch at a local restaurant. Then, head for Karnak, a vast religious complex built between 2,055 BC and 100 BC. View the highlights with your guide, including the Hypostyle Hall and Sacred Lake, and hear how and why they were built.
Afterward, if you wish to take a short ride on a felucca (traditional sailboat) on the Nile.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.