2 Days Desert Trip From Agadir To Zagora
First day will start by visiting some berber village in our way while leaving Agadir towards Zagora,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Drop off at your hotel
- Private air conditioned vehicle (4*4)
- Driver speaking English / French / Germany.
- Night accommodation
- Second Day Breakfast Meal
- First Day Dinner Meal
What's excluded :
- Lunch Meals
- Personal expenses
- Camel Rides
- First day will start by visiting some berber village in our way while leaving Agadir towards Zagora, via Tazenakht, Taliouine and Taroudant. Then lunch on the way to Taliouine, the capital of saffron, before arriving to Zagora for the camel ride and the night stay in the desert.
DAY 2 : ZAGORA - OUARZAZATE - AGADIR
The following day, you will depart Zagora and head to Ouarzazate via Agdz. Ouarzazate is a city in southern Morocco, also known as the "gateway to the desert". Located at the meeting of the river valleys Ouarzazate and Dades (from the High Atlas) that form the Draa downstream of their confluence. Ouarzazate is where you will see numerous kasbahs, mountains, valleys and numerous oases, as well as palm groves and villages of ocher, which are the charm of this region. After lunch in Ouarzazate, we are going to visit the Ait benHaddou Kasbah, then we are going to drive towards Agadir passing by Taroudant. The return to Agadir is usually scheduled late in the afternoon.
• Cross the high Atlas Mountains
• Visit The kasbah Ait-Benhaddou
• Free time to walk from now and then
• Sahara Camel trek tour
• Overnight desert camp
• Tour in comfortable 4x4 vehicle with A/C
• Private tour with experienced driver/guide.
• Optional visit of Ouarzazate film studio
Departure Point :Your Hotel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.