3 Day Akagera Wildlife Safari With Kigali City Tour
his 3 Days Rwanda Wildlife Safari rewards the best wildlife viewing experience in Akagera National Park. This national park offers sights of the African wildlife species like the lions, elephants, buffaloes, giraffes, leopards, warthogs, water and bush bucks among others primates in Rwanda.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- museum fees
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities specified in itinerary
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Accommodation as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Boat fees
- Day 1(L&D): Transfer to Akagera National Park
Meet our tour guide at Kigali airport or your designed Location holding a placard reading your names; enjoy a 2 hours’ drive to Akagera national park in Eastern Rwanda, we will do check-in after Short game Drive at Akagera Game and we order Lunch and later in, after in the evening take boat launch along the Ihema Lake and on this boat ride you will spot more wildlife, birds along the shores of the Lake. Return to lodge for dinner and overnight at your lodge.
Accommodation: Akagera game Lodge.
Day 2(B&L&D): Game drive in Akagera national park
We arise early and leave right after breakfast for a game drive in Akagera national park. We will be searching for the big mammals like Elephants, Giraffes, Buffaloes, several Antelope species, and recently the re-introduced Lions and Rhinos. The park is a varied habitat for wildlife and a birders haven with over 500 bird species in the park.
You will leave the lodge with parked lunch for the game drive which will last about 6 hours depending on your interests before starting the journey back to Kigali. You will take the route along the lake which more often has a variety of animals after you go to 2000 Hotel for dinner and Overnight. Accommodation: 2000 Hotel
Day 3(B&L): Kigali City Tour
Meet and greet tour Driver /guide at 2000 hotel – short briefing about your city tour. Proceed for a city tour in Kigali, Rwanda’s capital city which was named in 1907 by Dr. Richard Kandt, the first colonial resident governor of Rwanda. Kigali city is surrounded by lush hills of green. On the tour through the city, expect to see the following:
1.Tour the Mount Kigali for a fantastic view of the city, surrounding hillside and countryside. It is one of the highest points in Kigali city.
2. Kigali Museum and learn the history of city and country’s pre-colonial and colonial period as well as the colonial masters in Rwanda. 3.Visit the genocide memorial site, a grim reminder of a senseless massacre of innocent’s lives in 1994. Learn about Rwanda’s history from pre-colonial times to 1994 genocide and how Rwanda has dealt with that past. We continue with our tour and see the new developments in Rwanda; the recovery has been incredible, a testament to humankind’s resilience.
4. Visit the Kimoronko Giant Market for local food, the hand art and craft market of CAPLAKI for souvenir shopping and Later in the evening, proceed to your Hotel.
By request your tour can include a stop at historic Hotel: Mille Collines Hotel for lunch
Departure Point :Designed Location In Kigali Area
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.