3 Day Desert Tour from Essaouira
Start our journey by crossing Marrakesh towards the High Atlas Mountains. Then Stop at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up from your hotel or Airport
- Drop off at your hotel or Airport
- Private air conditioned vehicle (4*4)
- Driver/guide speaking English, French, Germany.
- 2 Nights accommodation
- Camel rides
- Breakfast Meals
- Dinner Meals
- Lunch Meals
- A Drink per Meal (Water Or Soda)
What's excluded :
- Camel rides
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
- DAY 1 : ESSAOUIRA - MARRAKESH - GOGES TODGHA
Start our journey by crossing Marrakesh towards the High Atlas Mountains. Then Stop at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou, to take a close look the fortified Kasbah, used as a location set for some famous Hollywood epics. Enjoy some time in the Kasbah, before driving to Ouarzazate, known as the “Gate of the Sahara”. After lunch, we continue to the Boumalne Dades via the Valley of the Roses. Then, continue to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
DAY 2 : GOGES TODGHA - ZAGORA - OUARZAZATE
After the breakfast at your hotel, drive the “Road of 1001 Kasbahs” to the small oasis town of Tinghir. Continue through the dramatic Todgha Gorges, pausing for some free time to explore the canyons and enjoy lunch at a local café. Continue to Zagora. Then, experience the Chegaga high dunes (250m) on the back of your camel, and watch the sunset change the color of the sand. After that, we take our way to Ouarzazate for the night.
DAY 1 : OUARZAZATE - MARRAKESH - ESSAOUIRA
After the breakfast, Your driver will be waiting to pick you up for the transfer back to Essaouira through the Tizi N'tchka gorges. Stop half-way for lunch in Marrakesh and then continue to our destination. The arrival to Essaouira is usually scheduled around 6 in the evening.
Departure Point :Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure : Around 8H30 in the morning
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.