3 Days Masai mara Private safari
Masai Mara National Reserve is globally famous for its great annual migration of wildebeest and zebra and different wildlife found in this park. You will stay at budget camping in the Mara is basic tents with bed and bedding so you don't need sleeping bags.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 Nights accomodation in permanent self contained tents
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel at 8:00am and drive west to Maasai Mara Game Reserve with lunch enroute arriving in time for an evening game drive. Masai Mara game reserve is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary. Including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. Although July, August, and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous Maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve. Dinner and overnight accommodations will be at the Camp with hot showers and flush toilets.
Day 2: Masai Mara Full Day
After breakfast we will proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography. Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. Dinner and overnight accommodations is at the camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara - Nairobi
Early breakfast will be followed by a day of tracking game with your guide in this park of savannah grassland. The driver will drop you at the camp for breakfast. Afterwards, you will depart to Nairobi with lunch enrote. Arriving in the evening to be dropped off at the hotel or at the airport to connect flight back home.
Departure Point :Your centrally located Nairobi accommodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Nairobi CBD
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Private safari, 2 pax per vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.