3 Days Rwanda Safari Including Akagera Wildlife And Chempanzee Treeking
-Kigali City Tour
-Akagera Game Drive
-Chimpanzee Trekking At Nyungwe National Park
- Lake Kivu Tour As Bonus
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 2 nights accommodation
- Museum fees
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DAY 1: KIGALI CITY TOUR
Meet and greet tour Driver /guide at our office or somewhere in Kigali – short briefing about your city tour. Proceed for a city tour in KigaliKigali city is surrounded by lush hills of green. On the tour through the city, expect to familiarize themselves with the Rwandan capital, our half day city tour is a perfect addition to your Rwanda trip. Learn more about Rwanda's history at the Historic Museum, visit a bustling craft market, dine at the famous 'Hotel Rwanda', and visit the heart-wrenching Genocide Memorial. Optionaly we can stop at Hotel de Mille Colline “Hotel Rwanda” for Lunch.
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation: Lemigo Hotel, 2000 Hotel , Legend Hotel
DAY 2: TRANSFER TO AKAGERA NATIONAL PARK FOR A GAME DRIVE
Today early morning we leave Kigali at about 5 am for a day trip to Akagera national park, which is about 2.5 hours away from Kigali. Akagera national park is majorly a Savannah park with Elephants, Zebras, Giraffes, Buffaloes, and recently introduced Lions. We shall take a game drive in search of these mammals. The game drive can last about 4 hours depending on the animal sightings and interest.
Have lunch at Akagera game lodge or a picnic lunch in case you packed before your last game drive on your way out of the park arriving in Kigali later that evening.
Meal Plan: Breakfast& Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation: Lemigo Hotel, 2000 Hotel, Legend Hotel
DAY 3 : TRANSFER TO NYUNGWE NATIONAL PARK FOR CHIMPANZEE TREKKING
Early morning at about 5.00 am depending on location of your Hotel, your driver guide will pick you up and transfer you to the Nyungwe National Park and after check in you will go for the briefing point at the Uwinka visitors center in Nyungwe forest before you can start your trekking.
After receiving a briefing and depending on the number of people present for the chimp trek you will be divided into two groups. One will track starting at the Uwinka center and another starting at Cyamudongo – which will require your driver guide to transfer you to the starting point. Your range guide will be in communication with the trackers who live early morning to locate where the chimpanzee nested the previous night. You are allowed to stay with the chimps for only 1 hour after locating them, photography is allowed but be reminded that the flash is prohibited. After will take way back to Kigali via Kibuye Where will have a lunch on Shore of Lake Kivu and continue your journey.
Meal Plan: Breakfast& Lunch
End of Tour
Departure Point :Airport or your designated location in Kigali Area
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.