3-Days Tortuguero-Tabacon Resort Arenal Volcano-Manuel Antonio All Inclusive
One of Costa Rica's most popular eco-tourism destinations, the canals and rivers of Tortuguero National Park are abundant with exciting plant and wildlife species. Venture out of the city and explore the park, looking out for turtles as you go.
Hike in one of the most spectacular destinations in Costa Rica, the Arenal Volcano! As the most active volcano in the country, don't be surprised if you hear a crackling noise or smoke coming out of its mouth.
Manuel Antonio National park tour provides a perfect combination of nature, wildlife and pristine beaches. Explore the Manuel Antonio National Park on foot, and before.. just relax and sunbathe on the beach in this spectacular tryp.
Important: Minimum person to operate the tour is Two person per book.
2 Nigths accommodation
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 nights accommodation
- Bottled water
- Dinner x2
- Entry/Admission - Tortuguero National Park
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Manuel Antonio National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: Tortuguero National Park
Stop At: Tortuguero National Park, Tortuguero Costa Rica
Hiking in to the jungle in Toertuguero National Park
Visit a small village of Tortuguero.
Enjoy a Luch with Caribbean Flavor
Tryp on Boat La Pavona- Tortuguero- La Pavona
See diferents types of birds, animals and Flora adn Fauna.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Local Hotel in La Fortuna de San Carlos
Day 2: Arenal Volcano National Park
Stop At: Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
Hiking in the Arenal Volcano.
Enjoy 4 hours in Natural Hot Sprigs Resort.
See the Volcano and Arenal Lake
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Local Hotel in Jacó Beach
Day 3: Manuel Antonio National Park
Stop At: Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
Enjoy the most beautiful beach around the world.
Hiking in the trail and see diferents types of animals
See a perfect sunset of the pacific coast of Costa Rica
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is in your hotel
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/1/2018 - 1/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 06:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.