4 Days Tour from Tbilisi in Georgia
Where can you find the country so rich with museums and art galleries, historical and architectural monuments, unique masterpieces of art, ancient culture and traditions? - Of course in a small and hospitable country, in Georgia.
per adult from
What's included :
- All excursions according itinerary
- Accommodation for 4 nights
- Breakfast at the hotels
- Lunch in Kazbegi
- Tasting of wines in Kakheti
- Guide service in English language
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Monday: Tbilisi - Jvari - Mtskheta
10:00 - tour starts from Sameba cathedral and Metekhi Church before continuing to the Abanotubani district famous with Sulphur baths. We will take the cable car to visit Narikala Fortress, explore Shardeni Street with its many souvenir and gift shops. No tour of Tbilisi would be complete without visiting Sioni Cathedral and Anchiskhati basilica. From Freedom square we stroll along Rustaveli Avenue, the main street in Tbilisi. Continue to Jvari Church built in the end of VI century. From here the beautiful panorama of Mtskheta, which lies between the peaks and the confluence of two rivers. Drive to Mzkheta old city, visit Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and return to Tbilisi.
Overnight in Tbilisi. Meal: breakfast. Distance: 100 km / 60 miles
Tuesday: Ananuri - Gudauri - Kazbegi - Gergeti - Tbilisi
09:00 - Driving towards the Caucasus Mountains, we will make a stop on the bank of the Zhinvali reservoir and visit Ananuri castle. Continuing upwards to the alpine ski resort at Gudauri, we will follow the old Georgian Military road through Cross Pass to arrive in Stephantsminda, here we will enjoy view from Gergeti church. After exotic lunch in a local family, return to Tbilisi hotel.
Overnight in Tbilisi. Meal: breakfast, lunch. Distance: 350 km / 220 miles
Wednesday:Signagi - Bodbe - Kvareli - Telavi
09:00 - Drive to fortified city of Signagi which is surrounded with a wall with 28 watch towers, visit convent of Bodbe, the territory of the monastery offers spectacular views of the land of the best Georgian wines - Alazani Valley with peaks of the Greater Caucasus towering behind it. After Bodbe we continue to the tunnel winery at Khareba to taste Kakhetian wines made according local traditions in Kvevri. Visit Gremi fortress and continue to Telavi, visit the old town. Overnight in Kakheti province.
Overnight in Kakheti. Meal: breakfast. Distance: 200 km / 125 miles
Thursday: Alaverdi - Tsinandali - Shuamta - Tbilisi
09:00 - we will start with Telavi food market and continue to Alaverdi Cathedral. Built in the early XI century, it is one of four Great Cathedrals of the country and the highest of the ancient churches of Georgia. Next stop is in the Tsinandali estate - well known for its beauty. Prince Alexander Chavchavadze was a poet and a prominent figure in Georgia. In his home you can find an art gallery and a bar, where you can try Tsinandali - the first Georgian wine produced in accordance with the European technology. Continue visiting Ikalto Academy and Shuamta monastery complex; drive to Tbilisi hotel via beautiful Gombori pass.
Overnight in Tbilisi. Meal: breakfast. Distance: 200 km / 125 miles
Departure Point :Pick up from Tbilisi hotel is included.
Departure Time :10am on Mondays
9am on other weekdays
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to weather conditions during winter. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the alternative option
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Company’s owned hotel Georgian House together with our retailer shop Exotour Bazaar will accommodate customers for 16.50 USD per day including Full Board meals in case of positive test result on the virus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.