4-Hour Apoyo Lagoon Tour
On this 4-hour tour you will have the opportunity to spend some time relaxing by Laguna de Apoyo, a lagoon located on an old volacno crater.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Laguna de Apoyo is a natural gem only 30 minutes’ drive from Managua. The lagoon is actually the old crater of a volcano that erupted 3,000 years ago. Nowadays, it is the deepest inland site of Nicaragua.
The lagoon is a 200 meters deep and 4 kilometer wide vessel of crystalline blue waters. The warm water temperature (27 to 30 degrees centigrade), caused by underwater fumaroles, makes it one of the most pleasant places to swim in.
You will have the opportunity to relax by the lagoon or practice water sports like windsurfing and sailing. The surrounding forest also makes it a nice place for hiking.
At the end of the tour you will be taken back to your hotel in Managua.
Departure Point :Any hotel in Managua city
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.