A True Story of Mystical London
· Discover strange secrets about the world famous banker J.P. Morgan
· See St Annes Church and Graveyard designed by notorious architect Nicholas Hawsmoor, including his bizarre occultic Pyramid.
· See the mystical birthplace of the British Empire, where Queen Elizabeth I’s magician Dr John Dee made a pact with a demon.
· Walk through the long 117 year old foot tunnel underneath the river Thames
· See the former site of London’s secret nuclear reactor which was installed within the Unesco World Heritage site of Greenwich Maritime College, Sir Christopher Wren's famous building.
· Discover places of ritual magic
· Take a photo on the the Greenwich Prime meridian.
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - St. Anne's Church, Limehouse
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Anne's Church, Limehouse, Three Colt Street, London E14 7HA England
Starting your tour from Limehouse DLR station, we walk to Nicholas Hawksmoor’s church St Anne's, with the occultic Pyramid in the graveyard. Discover the hidden phrase on one of its sides before you continue.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Canary Wharf, London England
As you walk through the iconic towers of Canary Wharf, stop by the sculpture “Cosmic Egg” from which the Ancient Egyptian God Ra was born. Walk through the steel and glass temples of Canary Wharf on to historic Greenwich, revealing a number of secrets along the way. The tour will highlight two circles interconnected by a path in Mudchute Park, Isle of Dogs. Marked out in stone, they have no known origin or use, but lie exactly along the ley line.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mudchute Park & Farm, Pier Street Isle of Dogs, London E14 3HP England
The tour will highlight two circles interconnected by a path in Mudchute Park, Isle of Dogs. Marked out in stone, they have no known origin or use, but lie exactly along the ley line. This is the site where legend says Queen Elizabeth I’s personal astrologer and occultist, John Dee, conjured a spirit, made a deal, and the concept of a British Empire was born. Moreover, you will even see John Dee’s own symbol, The Monas Hieroglyphica, immortalised in the pathways of Millwall Park, with a symbolic statue in the centre of the occult circle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Greenwich Foot Tunnel, Cutty Sark Gardens Greenwich, London SE10 9HT England
Take the 117 year old foot tunnel under the River Thames past the famous Cutty Sark, and on to the Unesco World Heritage site, The Royal Naval College, where London had a hidden nuclear reactor which was operational right up to the 90's. Incredibly, this is the second location of a nuclear reactor on the line, the other one having been in Queen Mary's College, Mile End, at the northernmost point on the ley-line.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Royal Observatory Greenwich, Blackheath Avenue, London SE10 8EJ England
The walk continues along the ley-line which passes straight down the middle of the beautifully symmetrical building and on to the Queen's House, in Greenwich Park, where again the ley-line passes exactly through its centre.
Enjoy your walk through the park and up the hill to Greenwich Observatory and the statue of General Wolfe, who commanded the British forces at Quebec against the French and won a great victory, taking Canada for the british, but at the cost of his own life. His statue marks the point on the ley line where it crosses the Greenwich Meridian.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blackheath, London England
Follow your Guide across the expansive Blackheath Common towards All saints church, with its visible pentacle on the church exterior facade and unsurprisingly 666 pews inside, a fitting ending to this remarkable walk.
Trains are available from Blackheath station, a few minutes walk away, which can take you back in to Central London in about 15 minutes.
Discover stories about John Dee and the School of Night, and a conspiracy tale covering over 400 years of some of London's most bizarre secrets as recently revealed in the graphic novel ‘Dark Lines of London’
As you walk this route you will feel you are a part of conspiracy theory and that nothing can be hidden from you!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Limehouse DLR Station, Branch Rd, Limehouse, London E14 7JZ, UK
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Tranquil Vale, Blackheath, London SE3 9LE, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.