.Take the chance to visit Abidos Temple which is considered one of the most important monuments in Egypt and the world. This for its religious and historical importance at the age of ancient Egypt. It's the temple of king Siti I the father of Ramses II. It is characterized by the exactness of delineation, the fantastic design and the retention of its colors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- Fizzy water and drinks.
- transport from and to the the sights
- in a conditioned car
- Reception and travel
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visit not found in the programme.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
In a conditioned car, you will go with a tourist guide to Abidos Temple in the morning which is about 180 KM from luxor. The guide will explain the temple from inside for you.Then our guide will take you to Papyrus factory and Alabaster factory and Perfumes TO SEE handicrafts which Egypt is famous for Then you'll go back to the hotel at sunset.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.