Adventure Tour: Driving Your Own Speedboat
Marina SeaLife, takes you on a vertiginous speed boat tour in Cancun in which you will be the driver of your own speedboat for two people. Ride across the lush vegetation of Cancun at full speed, feel the adrenaline of this amazing adventure just to get to the “Angel” coral reef, part of the second largest coral reef in the world, and do some snorkeling in a paradise-like environment full of life. Also take some time to admire the beauty of the impressive flora and fauna of the Nichupte Lagoon and its great mangrove trees.
Only two marinas in Cancun are allowed to get to t the “Angel” coral reef and Marina SeaLife is one of them.
Book your Speedboat tour in Cancun now and take advantage of this amazing opportunity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Total duration of the tour: 2 hours 10 minutes
- 90 minutes of fun in speedboats, 35 minutes snorkeling in the “Angel” coral reef
- Lockers & Showers
- Bottled water
- Snorkel equipment (life jackets, fins, mask and snorkel tube). An extra service only Sealife offers.
- Entry/Admission - SeaLife Marina
What's excluded :
- Dock fee and Ocean National Park tax are not included ($13usd per person, to be paid at check-in)
- Does not include transportation to the Marina SeaLife
- Entry/Admission - National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SeaLife Marina, Boulevard Kukulkan km 15,6 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
A vertiginous boat tour in Cancun in which you will be the driver of your own speedboat for two people
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos, Av. Rafael e Melgar 1 2,3, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico
You will do some snorkeling in a paradise-like environment full of life at the “Angel” coral reef, part of the second largest coral reef in the world.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Sealife Marina, Blvd. Kukulcan km 15.6, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please at the time of making your reservation it is important that you inform us at what time you want your activity, the hours are 8:30 am, 11:00 am, 13:30 and 16:00. Thanks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Wear Comfortable clothing and shoes, Swimsuit & Towel,Bring a change of clothes
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.