Alf Leila Wa Leila Show in Hurghada
Enjoy an evening of stories from “Alf Leila Wa Leila”, known in English as “Arabian Nights”. See stories and myths from Egyptian and Arab history acted out.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up service & return to your hotel
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal spending
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fantasia - Alf Leila Wa Leila, Hadaba, Sharm El Sheikh 12444 Egypt
Tonight you will go for amazing Arabian Night Life “Alf Leila Wa Leila” that is a rare combination of oriental architecture of colorful domes, high pillars and towers, huge gates, fountains, marble paths, and the never ending fantasy of Egyptian charm. It is a place where you can find out more about the life of Pharaohs and Bedouins, and also about customs and traditions of the region. Alf Leila Wa Leila Hurghada is unique for its spacious theatre of 2500 audience who are offered a breathtaking spectacle, depicting life in ancient Egypt and performed against a background of the sphinxes and temples of the Pharaohs. After the sun goes down, Arabian tales and magic come alive with spectacular sound- and light show about Egypt’s glorious history, with pulsating Egyptian music, horse show of Bedouin knights presenting individual and group acrobatic games, and with folklore dance performed in colourful costumes. You can witness among the many shows the myth of Isis and Osiris, Sindbad on his flying carpet, The Slave Market, and The Oriental Marriage Ceremony.
Note: kindly note that any hotel's pickup from Safaga, Soma Bay, Makadi, Sahl Hasheesh, or Elgouna will be for extra charge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Hurghada
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.