An Hour Tour in the City of Ushuaia
In a tour of one hour, you will be able to know the most characteristic and emblematic points of the city of Ushuaia, as well as magnificent panoramic views, which will leave you breathless.
Optional: visit to the museums.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to the Museum according to the option chosen
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Fin del Mundo
- Entry/Admission - Museo Maritimo y del Presidio de Ushuaia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Civic Plaza Ushuaia, Av. Maipú 420-498, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
The tour of the City of Ushuaia, founded on 10/12/1884, begins at the Civic Square, where the National Flag was first hoisted by Commander Augusto Lasserre.
Stop At: Glaciar Martial, Argentina
The tour continues along the path that leads to the Martial Glacier. During the ascent you can observe the architectural features of the city until you reach the viewpoint of Hotel Las Hayas to get a panoramic view of Ushuaia.
No trekking to the Martial Glacier
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Perito Francisco Moreno 1398-1310, V9410KSR, V9410KSR Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
The descent begins touring different neighborhoods, the Ushuaia Regional Hospital, the Fique Walkway and the “Bahía Encerrada” Municipal Nature Reserve, until you reach the old airport, where you will take a short walk to the end of the old airstrip, to get another panoramic view of the city and the port.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Turístico (Tourist Port), Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
The tour continues to the tourist and commercial port of the city, where on the way we will know the history of Montes Cervantes Ship and Saint Christopher ship, which is already an icon of the city. In the port you will descend from the bus to get to know the monument to the Old Settlers and another icon of the city, the End of the World’s Sign.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Museo del Fin del Mundo, Av. Maipu 173 Ridavia, Ushuaia V9410BJC Argentina
(Según la opción elegida.)
It is located in one of the oldest buildings in the City. It reflects part of his history of adventurers and Indians. It also has a library that holds more than 3,400 volumes that cover a wide range of topics, and are mostly related to ethnography, history and nature of Tierra del Fuego, as well as technical books on anthropology, sociology, history, taxidermy, ornithology, malacology and special collections
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Maritimo y del Presidio de Ushuaia, Gobernador Paz Y Yaganes Ex Presidio, Ushuaia 9410 Argentina
(According to the chosen option)
It is located in the Ex-Prison building in Ushuaia, where the most dangerous criminals and political prisoners were being held. In this museum not only are the stories of the prisoners, but we can also find the testimonies of various navigators and the history of the Argentine Naval Prefecture.
The prison was the architect of the development and principle of the city that we know today, and it worked as a prison until 1947.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Perito Francisco Moreno 1398-1310, V9410KSR, V9410KSR Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel in Ushuaia.The pick-up is approximately 30 minutes before the time of the excursion.The exact pick-up time will be informed at your hotel the day before the excursion
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.