Aswan Botanical Garden & Private Felucca Tour
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in a 2 hours program to visit Aswan Botanical Gardens. Set sail on a 2-hour private felucca tour of Aswan’s Botanical Gardens, and explore Kitchener Island with an Egyptologist. Land on the lush shores of the garden isle, whose 16.8 acres (6.8 hectares) of palm trees, sandalwood, and exotic plants were first planted by a legendary British military leader. Learn the story of the island in a small botanical museum, and relax on this tranquil and shady Nile oasis.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist Tour-Guide.
- Private air-conditioned car.
What's excluded :
- Tipping (recommended)
- Any extra tours
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aswan Botanical Garden, Sheyakhah Oula, Aswan Egypt
From your vantage point on the felucca, you will see Agha Khan Mausoleum, situated on the top of a hill, commanding a magnificent view of the Aswan area. On the West Bank, the desolate hillside is dotted with the Tombs of the Nobles which your qualified Egyptology guide will give a brief history of as you sail by. Your felucca ride to Kitchener Island takes around 30 minutes, depending on wind speed and Nile currents and on arrival, your guide will accompany you to Aswan Botanic Gardens. Visit the small botanical museum before strolling through the tranquil gardens which are home to many exotic species of plants and trees imported from all around the world. The Aswan Botanic Gardens are a quiet and peaceful oasis from the hustle and bustle of everyday Egyptian life, and young couples and families from Aswan often spend their day enjoying the island. Returning to your felucca you will return to Aswan’s East Bank, riding the currents and winds on a relaxing sail with the expertise and knowledge of your local felucca captain.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.