ATVs, Cenote, ZipLines & Mayan Ceremony in Playa del Carmen
Fly, discover, learn, swim, enjoy different emotions through jungle trails, explore caves and cenotes with crystal clear water, archaeological vestiges and the lifestyle of the first Mayan inhabitants.
Dare you to go through a spectacular suspension bridge over a cenote, visit the Casa de la Abuela (grandmother's house) one of the first mayan settlers, follow the trails full of a lot of fun! Learn about the lifestyle and the authentic vestiges Mayan Ruins at the garden and ranch around this area 60 years ago.
Walk through the jungle and participate in a Mayan ceremony. You will have the opportunity to learn about geological formations, sinkholes, stalagmites and stalactites at the Cenote de la Luz & enjoy the romanticism of the cenote called Media Luna. Feel the wind and appreciate the landscape through two zip lines flying above the jungle. After that you will enjoy a delicious traditional lunch: Mayan chicken burrito, corn snacks and flavored water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All the necessary equipment
- ATV´s ride
- Fresh Water
- Locker / Towels
- Entry/Admission - Emotions Native Park
What's excluded :
- Photos & Videos
- Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Emotions Native Park, Km 285, Carr. Cancún - Tulum, Ejido Sur, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Experience the emotion of driving an ATV vehicle through jungle trails. Enjoy pleasant walks immersed in a protected natural area to explore caves, fly above vegetation with zip lines, discover archaeological vestiges, learn about the lifestyle of the first inhabitants and swim in a beautiful cenote with crystal clear water.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT: The exact pick time of each tour depends of the location of each customer and will be communicated to the customer beforehand. That is why it is very important for us to know the contact details of the client to send in advance all the details of the pick up. Therefore please always provide us your telephone number, room number or exact location in case you stay in Airbnb or condominium.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.