Auschwitz and Birkenau Round-Trip Transfer Premium from Krakow
An individual and private round-trip transfer. An English-speaking chauffeur with excellent knowledge about region and history is at your service, and will take care of you and help with buying tickets if necessary. This transfer will take you to the largest German Nazi concentration and extermination camp, Auschwitz-Birkenau. You will see the original camp which was set up in 1940 for prisoners from Poland, however from 1942 it became one of the biggest extermination camps for the European Jews.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Flexible trip beginning and end times
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes limousine
- Fuel and parking costs
- Bottled water and local sweets
- Private chauffeur with excellent knowledge of an attraction at your service
- Live commentary on board
- Friendly and helpful staff
What's excluded :
- This half-day tour begins and ends in Krakow, and you will visit the museum which is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List as a memorial to all who suffered and died there. You will visit the original camp, that served as the administrative center for the whole complex as well as Auschwitz II–Birkenau, which was designed strictly as a concentration camp. There are many artifacts on display at the museum, such as personal possessions of the prisoners. The museum is also dedicated to researching the Holocaust, and is devoted to the memory of the individuals who were murdered there.
• Tour duration is about 6,5 - 7 hours
• We pick you up from your hotel at appointed time (you are deciding what time you want to begin the trip)
• Auschwitz Concentration Camp and Museum is located about 70 km from Krakow – the journey takes about 1h 20 min
• You will visit two camps: Auschwitz and Birkenau. The distance between them is 5 minutes by car
• You can visit the Camp by yourself (only from 8 to 10 am and from 3 to 5 pm) or decide on a guided tour (we assist you with buying the tickets)
• If you make up your mind for visiting a museum without the official guide, we can keep you company, if you have such a wish (your chauffeur is also a local guide with very good knowledge about history and culture).
• There are no time limits – we wait for you as long as you need and after you finish we take you straight back to your Hotel or any other destination of your choice.You can't take to the museum bigger handbags than 20x30 cm. This is maximum size. Persons who refuse to undergo the inspection or to leave the luggage in the storage area shall not be admitted on the Museum grounds.
Departure Point :
Departure Point: Your accommodation in Krakow Return point: Your accommodation in Krakow
OtherLesser Poland Province, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Return Detail :Lesser Poland Province, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of tour is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each person is allowed a maximum size of bags in Auschwitz Museum: 20 x 30 cm
- It is not recommended that children under 14 visit the memorial
- Please note that due to the reservation system in KL Auschwitz-BIrkenau Museum you may not receive a private guide service
- Tour must be booked with minimum 14 working days in advance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.