Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka with Private Transport from Krakow
Private tour in one or two days to Auschwitz & Birkenau Extermination Camp and Salt Mine Wieliczka.
If you are visiting Krakow just for short weekend, it may be perfect option for you.
During this tour you will visit the largest German Nazi concentration and extermination camp and the most horrible place of terror and genocide "Auschwitz & Birkenau".
You will visit also Salt Mine Wieliczka which is one of the most beautiful places in close proximity to Krakow and famous UNESCO World Heritage Site. Magnificent chambers chiselled out in rock salt. Amazing underground saline lakes, majestic timber constructions and unique statues sculpted in salt.
Private luxury Mercedes car and the most friendly in Krakow English speaking chauffeur with excellent knowledge about region and history is only at your service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned comfortable car
- Fuel and parking costs
- Bottled water and local sweets/snacks
- Private English speaking chauffeur with excellent knowlege of an atraction at your service
- Live commentary on board in English
- Private, individual VIP transfer to Auschwitz and Wieliczka with great hospitality
- Professional guide in Salt Mine and Auschwitz (group tour with headphones for comfortable visit)
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
You'll visit State Museum Auschwitz - Birkenau, the former German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp, the biggest of all of places created by the Germans. We'll take care of you, but visit in Auschwitz - Birkenau is with official educator of this place.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
The most incredible Salt-Mine in the world. Listed by Unesco in 1972. You walk down the stairs to free of nine levels, walk about 3 km through amazing chambers full of salty art made by simple miners, who worked there.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• for ONE DAY Tour - early morning • for TWO DAYS Tour is flexibleWe confirm exact pick up time after booking, but if you have any wishes about time of pick up, just let us know, we will do our best to keep you satisfied.Airports
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- We will confirm pick up time up to a week before tour. If you have any wishes about time of pic up, just let us know, we will do our best.
- The duration of tour will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions and chosen option: one or two days tour
- Due to uneven surfaces, visit Auschwitz&Birkenau is not suitable for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- IMPORTANT: The maximum size of hand luggage cannot be larger than 35cm x 20cm x 20cm. Larger backpacks, bags, suitcases should be left in the car or taken to the luggage room located in the area of entrance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.