Bairro Alto, between Myths and Fado. Sensorial Audiowalk
Actors perform directly to your headsets .The 3D Sound technology will make you live the story of Lisbon like no other tour. Follow the steps on this sensorial experience, as you walk city streets of Lisbon and get to know the story behind the famous Camoes and his terrifying Adamastor, the mythological giant of the seas in this sensorial experience of the LUSIADAS. Get ready to use your imagination and discover the secrets Lisbon has to offer.
per adult from
40 to 100 minutes
What's included :
- All chapters with offline use, maps and tips to explore Lisbon
What's excluded :
- Smartphone and headsets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bairro Alto, Lisbon 1200-109 Portugal
This audio tour will take through the streets of Bairro alto and you'll learn the stories of the neighborhood as well as the myths and legends brought to life by the actors .
Pass By: Miradouro Sao Pedro de Alcantara, Rua de Sao Pedro de Alcantara Bairro Alto, Lisbon 1250-237 Portugal
As you enjoy one the most beautiful views of Lisbon, you will discover Adamastor, the great legendary giant of Camoes. Follow the narrators voice and the 3D sound effects
Pass By: Praca Luis de Camoes, Lisbon Portugal
Get ready to feel the suspense and the terror of Adamastor´s fury, walk around this square as you learn of the Portuguese writer , Lluis de Camoes.
Pass By: Miradouro de Santa Catarina, Rua de Santa Catarina, Lisbon Portugal
Another magical spot to embrace all its glory. Follow the narrators voice and the sound effects as the legend reveals to you.
Departure Point :Rua de São Pedro de Alcântara, R. de São Pedro de Alcântara, Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :2/19/2021 - 2/18/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.