Barcelos and Ponte de Lima Day Trip with Lunch From Braga-Guimarães
In this tour you will visit the most charming places in the North of Portugal.
Barcelos is known by its rooster and also by their beautiful historical center. To increase, even more, the quality of this tour we add a visit to Ponte de Lima, the oldest village in Portugal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Visit the historical center of this locations (Barcelos and Ponte de Lima) and take a walk with us. We will show you the best of Barcelos and Ponte de Lima. From the pick-up point (Combined address) we will start this tour into the pass of this beautiful places.
The highlights of this tour are the Medieval bridges, City walls, stories, rivers, breathtaking views and so much more to see and experience.
You will Delight yourself with a typical lunch, with the best local products and also Meet locals, their culture and costumes.
When it's over, your soul will be fulfilled with this tour.
Departure Point :Hotels or:Braga - Avenida Central - Braga Parque - Hotel (central Locations) Guimarães - Largo República do Brasil - Guimarães Shopping - Hotel (Central Locations)
Departure Time :08:30 / 09:00
Return Detail :Same of departure
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Plus than 6 people (Consult us)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.