Behind the shadow of evil: Jack the Ripper, Sensorial Tour
Actors perform directly to your headset and the 3D sound effects take you up close and personal with one of London's famous serial killers. This soundwalk takes you to follow the horrific steps of Jack the ripper and his victims. Dare to hear the most scandalous secrets and riddles in East London.
per adult from
45 to 100 minutes
What's included :
- All chapters with offline use, maps and tips to explore London
What's excluded :
- Smartphone and headsets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ye Olde Mitre, 1 Ely Court Ely Place, London EC1N 6SJ England
Mitre Square is on of the stops of this terrifying story. Take on the adventure of discovering the secrets of Jack the Ripper.
Pass By: St Botolph's Aldgate, Aldgate High Street, London EC3N 1AB England
The white chapel neighborhood will never be the same, as you discover the places on Jack the Ripper diaries.
Departure Point :Aldgate Station (Stop D), London EC3N 1AG, UK
Departure Time :2/28/2020 - 7/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :The Ten Bells Spitalfields, 84 Commercial St, Shadwell, London E1 6LY, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.