Bengali Cooking Class with a Local in New Delhi
A trip to India is never complete without actually eating the food people eat at homes. Food is the best way to experience the culture of the place being visited.
This food experience will be hosted by home-chef Moushumi at her beautiful home in Vasant Kunj. Join her over a fun cooking session where she will teach you 2-3 authentic Bengali dishes and then join her post the cooking class for an authentic, multi-course meal over interesting conversations around food and culture.
The entire experience will last for about 2-3 hours.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- 4-course lunch/dinner
- Cooking demonstration
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Authenticook, New Delhi 110002 India
Join in for an immersive cooking class followed by a multi-course meal hosted by Moushumi at her beautiful home in Vasant Kunj, Delhi.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian options available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The menu can be curated as per your preferences or dietary restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.