Bermuda Catamaran Sail and Snorkel Tour
Get the most out of your time in Bermuda with a 3.5-hour sail on a pink catamaran. Your captain makes for a fun guide as he regales you with intriguing historical anecdotes about the island. Spend about an hour sailing around Bermuda followed by 2 hours in a private cove. Feel free to swim, snorkel, explore the cove with our stand up paddle boards and kayaks or just lounge on the boat drinking rum swizzles and eating chocolate chip cookies baked fresh on board daily.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Beverages (water, orange & pineapple juice and unlimited rum swizzles)
- Cookies baked fresh onboard daily
- Use of snorkel & floatation equipment, stand-up paddleboards and kayaks
What's excluded :
- Full bar (cash and credit card accepted)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Towels not included - please bring
Meet your guide at next to the Hamilton Ferry Terminal in front of Dangelini's Cafe and hop our stunning catamaran. Spend about an hour sailing around the island, as your guide points out places of interest and shares historical anecdotes about Bermuda.
Drop anchor in a secluded cove near a beach for some fun on the sea. Use a stand-up paddleboard or kayak to explore the waters around the boat. You'll be dropped off in shallow water, so you can wade in the water if you prefer. Strap on one of the boat’s snorkel and mask sets and discover the amazing sea life below the surface of the water. Expect to see reefs teeming with snappers, parrot fish and butterfly fish, and if you're lucky, spot a turtle from the boat.
Or just relax on the boat, enjoying gooey chocolate chip cookies baked on board and complimentary rum swizzles, the national drink of Bermuda, filled with rum, juice, bitters, and ice. There’s also a cash bar for those hankering to indulge in other libations, as well as a gift shop.
Departure Point :77 Front St, Hamilton, Bermuda
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Visa & MasterCard also accepted onboard
- Bathrooms are located onboard
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Beach visit is not guaranteed and may not be available due to weather conditions
- Tour will not operate in heavy rain or thunder
- If If the weather is looking questionable we highly recommending calling ahead to avoid disappointment.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All Crew are fully vaccinated
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.