Biking Tour to Hells Gate National Park and Optional Boat Ride from Naivasha
Enjoy Hells Gate National Park biking safari, walk at the gorges and a beautiful boat ride on lake Naivasha
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver-guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance Fee In Hell's Gate
- BIcycle Hire
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Boat ride in Lake Naivasha ($25 USD/person)
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
7am - Depart Nairobi and start of drive to Naivasha,
Arrive at the gate of hells gate at around 7;30am. Start of the biking tour at hells gate for 2 hours
Visit the gorges inside the park. Gorges are small thin depressions of land mass where you can walk underneath. Some areas have formed caves where you can walk through. This will take 1 hour.
Finish the tours and bring the bikes back at the gate.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lake Naivasha, Naivasha Road Nakuru County Kenya
Drive to Lake Naivasha for a 1 hour boat ride in the lake for bird watching and hippo viewing.
Take Lunch Prepared fresh at the restaurant.
End of all activities start of drive back to Nairobi.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
hotels, apartments, Villas, residence in NaivashaNote: airport drop off to Nairobi JKIA is 45 USD from Naivasha
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.