Blue Lagoon & Sivota Cruise from Corfu
Blue Lagoon Cruise is an excursion dedicated to those who love nature and adventure. This cruise is a relaxing and easy trip to the bluest coasts of continental Greece, where you will have the chance to explore the deep blue sea beds and unique nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfers from / to closest available location
- Professional Tour Guide
- All taxes and fees
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Any Private Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: ΚΑΦΕ ΓΥΑΛΙ ΤΑΒΕΡΝΑ ΜΕΖΕΔΟΠΩΛΕΙΟ-CAFE YALI TAVERNA, Παλιο λιμανι, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
We leave from Corfu Town to explore the bluest coasts of continental Greece
Stop At: Papanikolis Cave, Meganisi Greece
Your day will begin with a first stop at the historical cave of Papanikolis.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Blue Lagoon Βeach, Syvota 461 00, Greece
Then, we travel to the breathtaking beach of Blue Lagoon. There the crew will provide you with snorkeling equipment (just make sure you ask a member of the crew for the equipment). You have a whole hour to enjoy the beautiful beach by snorkeling or just enjoying the great view if you do not wish to swim.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bella Vraka Beach, Syvota, Igoumenitsa Greece
Our next destination is the unique beach of Agia Paraskevi. We only know the way to take you there. You may swim and enjoy our free buffet that the chef and the crew have prepared for you!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Syvota 461 00, Greece
Last stop for the day is the picturesque fishing village called Syvota, where you will have 45 hour to spend on the nearby local stores and walk around the village.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Corfu Port Authority Company, Eth. Antistaseos 24, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered. You will be informed on the exact time and location after your booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Snorkeling and lunch will not provided in 2021 due to covid measures
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Increased focus on hand hygiene on our boats and during our cruises. Increased cleaning and hygiene procedures before, during and after each trip. Having clear and concise instructions for our guests as the board our boats.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.