Boat Trip to Goat Islets
During a approximately 1:30 hour boat trip enjoy the amazing islet of "Goat islets". An old volcano splited in two, with many different birds species.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Angra do Heroísmo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The goat islets is one of the most visited protected areas in the islands. Originated from a volcano, it's complexity, caves natural beauty and history, make it one of the mandatory places to visit in our island.
It's an experience which translates into a real adventure through pure nature, where you come in contact with the resident species (gulls, cory's shearwaters and sterns) and enjoy the beauty of our Azorean water. After the pick up at the hotel your staying the tour will departure from Angra's marina at 02:00pm and will go all around the goat islets and between the splited rocks. During the tour the guide will be explaining all its features.
Departure Point :The boat departures from Angra's marina. Pick up at your hotel included.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.