Bologna Food Tour with Wine Tasting & Guided Sightseeing of Top Attractions
Meet our English-speaking tour guide and wander the city admiring the impressive buildings and narrow alleys while tasting the most superb dishes of the Bolognese cousine! Have you ever heard of tortellini, lasagna, mortadella, piadina, parmigiano? Here you will taste all of them and much more.
Our tour includes all the most famous piazzas and outdoor monuments of Bologna, piazza Maggiore, Palazzo del Podestà, Palazzo d’Accursio, the giant Basilica of San Petronio and also some hidden gems that will truly surprise you… such as find a bit of Venice in Bologna.
This small group ( up to 14 people) walking tour is a perfect mix of sightseeing and food tasting, at the end of it all your sense will be fully satisfied. You will learn that “spaghetti bolognese” does not exist in Italy much less in Bologna, how to discern the home-made pasta from the industrial; medieval history and charming legends; discover hidden gems that not even Italians know.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Basilica - Santuario di Santo Stefano
What's excluded :
- pcik up/ drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilica di San Petronio, Corte De' Galluzzi 12/2, 40124 Bologna Italy
You will see Basilica of San Petronio ( outside)
Pass By: Piazza Maggiore, 40121 Bologna Italy
Our guide will lead you to discover the city starting from the famous Piazza Grande, the heart of the city
Pass By: Mercato di Mezzo, Via Rizzoli 9 Quadrilatero area, 40125 Bologna Italy
You will have time to jump also in the Medieval Bologna and it’s markets of typical handmade products
Pass By: Le Due Torri Torre degli Asinell, Piazza di Porta Ravegnana, 40126 Bologna Italy
You will enjoy the 2 towers
Stop At: Basilica - Santuario di Santo Stefano, Via Santo Stefano 24, 40125 Bologna Italy
You will see Santo Stefano complex
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Finestrella di Via Piella, Via Piella, Bologna Italy
You will enjoy a little Venice
Pass By: Orange Tours and Trips, 40126 Bologna Italy
Bologna Tours provides private small group tours in Bologna and the surrounding region with top-rated local guides.
Departure Point :Piazza del Nettuno, 40124 Bologna BO, Italy
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Inform about any food allergy or restriction
- We cannot offer a veg and/or gluten free options
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.