Bomas Of Kenya Half Day Trip
Experience Kenya’s diverse cultures on a private tour to Bomas of Kenya that includes a round-trip transport from your Nairobi hotel.
Enjoy different Dance from different culture of Kenya .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry Fees $10 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bomas of Kenya, Langata Rd Mageso Chember, Nairobi 00200 Kenya
Bomas of Kenya is a tourist village in Langata, Nairobi. Bomas displays traditional villages belonging to the several Kenyan tribes. Bomas of Kenya is home to one of largest auditorium in Africa. It is located approximately 10km from the Central Business District.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick from APARTMENTS ,AIRBNB ,PRIVATE HOMES PLEASE CONTACT US Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.