Cairo and Giza Full-Day Highlights Tour from Hurghada
Full-day trip to Cairo from Hurghada with round-trip, air-conditioned coach transport Visit the Egyptian Museum, home to 120,000 ancient artifacts, including Tutankhamun’s burial riches and gold death mask Enjoy time at leisure to stroll around and opt to visit the extraordinary Mummy Room Travel to the Giza Plateau to see the incredible, UNESCO-listed Great Pyramids and mysterious Great Sphinx
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes
- fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- A tour guide will pick you up at 01:30 from your Hurghada hotel for a 5 hour coach transfer to Cairo. Upon arrival your tour guide will take you into central Cairo to wander Egyptian Museum and Inside this huge, world-famous museum you will find some of the most important treasures from Ancient Egypt. Built in neo-classical style, designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon the museum exceed 120,000 masterpieces. You will have free time to have your own tour and visit the Mummy room if you are interested. Your tour will continue to Giza to have lunch in a local restaurant before take you to the stunning Pyramids of Giza. The oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World you see the great Pyramid of Cheops which one of the world wonders, the Pyramid of Chephren (you have the chance to visit it from inside), and the smallest one of Mecarinus, the valley temple of Chephren. You will also see the great Sphinx and a panoramic view of the three Pyramids together. After you have viewed the ancient Pyramids, you will visit the perfume museum for a rest before you start your journey back to Hurghada.
Departure Point :any hotel in hurghaada
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.