Cairo by Night Tour and Dinner EL Azhar Park
Cairo by Night Tour visiting Abdeen Palace, The Monument to the Unknown Soldier, Al-Fishawi Cafe and Al-Moez Street. Dinner at the end of the tour in the most beautiful restaurant Studio Masr in El Azhar Park of the most beautiful gardens in Cairo in terms of trees and the area and the view overlooking the garden and some Islamic monuments
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfer from / to your destination in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Tour guide with the language you speak.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- The Dinner at restaurant Studio Masr
- All Service charges & taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- At 18:00 pm Pickup from your hotel in Cairo or Giza by our company tour guide to start your tour.
Most famous Egyptian palaces witnessed many events from the royal era until the emergence of modern Cairo.
Abdeen Palace is a rare historical masterpiece in the form that turned it into a museum that reflects the luxury of the palace and the important events that it witnessed from the royal era until the revolution of July 1952. Many museums are keen to visit it, which is one of the most important and famous palaces built during the rule the family of Muhammad Ali Pasha to Egypt, where he was the seat of government from 1872 until 1952.
The Monument to the Unknown Soldier in Nasr City is a monument built in the form of a pyramid in Cairo; the monument is located in the suburb of Nasr City. It is designed by the Egyptian artist Sami Rafie and built by orders of the late Egyptian President Anwar Sadat to commemorate the Egyptians who lost their lives in the War of Attrition and the October 1973 War. The same site was chosen as a place to bury President Sadat after his assassination in October 1981.
Al-Fishawi Cafe is one of Cairo’s famous cafés and is located in the Al-Azhar district and is one of the oldest coffee shops in Cairo, dating back to 1797. The cafe was famous and glamorous, thanks to the Egyptian writer Naguib Mahfouz, who was «al-Fishawi» his favorite, where the cafe saw many of the first drafts of his novels, and served as a living space to meet friends and lovers of writers and artists and simple people.
To Al-Moez Street, a street representing the heart of the old city of Cairo, which was developed to be an open museum of architecture and Islamic monuments (Barqouq mosque & School in Nahassen, El Aqmar Mosque, the Mosque of El Saleh Tale, The Blue Mosque, the Dome, Hospital, and School of Qalawoon). The street extends from the Bab El Fottoh to the north of Bab Zuwaila in the south, one of the largest open Islamic museums in Cairo. It was recognized as one of the largest collection of medieval architectural treasures in the Islamic world.
Al Azhar Park is one of the largest gardens in Greater Cairo and one of the largest and most beautiful gardens in the world, located on an area of 80 acres. The project was announced in 1984 and opened to the visitors in 2005, where it took more than 7 years, at a total cost of more than 100 million pounds, which was paid by the Aga Khan Foundation for Islamic Architecture.
The Dinner at restaurant Studio Masr to see Panoramic View of Cairo City
Departure Point :from your hotel
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :to your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.