Cairo Tour from Marsa Alam by Flight
Cairo Tour from Marsa Alam. Visit the Giza Pyramids the Egyptian Museum, with shopping at Cairo’s famous bazaar, Khan al Khalili all in one day With A private tour guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Marsaalamtours Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam to transfer to Hurghada Airport. It takes 02.30 minutes driving. Your Flight depart at 05:30 am from Hurghada arrival in Cairo at 06:30. in Cairo you will be met and assisted by our representative.
After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion's body, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Then you will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period.
The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.
In the evening you will be driven to Cairo Airport for the flight to Hurghada.
Upon arrival at Hurghada Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
This Tour includes
Pick up services from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return
Return flight ticket from Hurghada by EgyptAir
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Private English Egyptologist guide
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
Shopping tours in Cairo
All Service charges & taxes
This Tour Excludes
Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
English - Guide
Organised by Marsa Alam Tours