Cali Whale Watching - Live and Enjoy the Colombian Pacific Coast
We will visit the area with the most biodiversity in Colombia, and the most humid in the world.
Bahía Málaga is a hidden paradise that is located on the Colombian Pacific coast in the middle of the tropical jungle.
We will enjoy the most beautiful natural phenomenon in the world: Humpback Whale Watching.
We will taste delicious sea food and enjoy the beach while learning about history, culture and customs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast, Lunch and Snack.
- Roundtrip transportation from Cali.
- Local bilingual guide. | Tax for the use of the tourist dock.
- Experienced whale watching native guide.
- Maritime roundtrip transportation.
- Insurance and medical assistance.
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Natural Uramba Bahía Málaga
- Entry/Admission - Juanchaco
What's excluded :
- Tips (Optional).
- Additional products or services not specified in the plan.
- Transportation back to the place of lodging (the tour ends in the neighborhood of San Antonio).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Natural Uramba Bahía Málaga, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
After a speedboat ride to the Uramba Bahía Málaga National Natural Park from the port of the city of Buenaventura, we will settle on Juanchaco beach to carry out our activities.
Once we are ready and organized we will go out on a speedboat to the Pacific Ocean to witness the miracle of the humpback whales.
After this activity, we will return to Juanchaco to have lunch and enjoy a free afternoon on the beach.
And if we have time we can visit Ladrilleros Beach.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Dagua, Dagua, Valle del Cauca Department
The municipality of Dagua is well known for having the largest pineapple crops in the Valle del Cauca.
Pass By: Tocota, Dagua, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Near this site is kilometer 18, the area with the highest altitude on the road to the sea, here the locals gather to have drinks and eat typical food.
Stop At: Buenaventura, Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca Department
We will make a stop at the Malecón of the port of the city of Buenaventura, here you will have enough time to rest, make last minute purchases and then head towards the beaches of the Colombian Pacific.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Juanchaco, Buenaventura Colombia
We will arrive at this beautiful beach north of Bahía Málaga, where we will carry out all our activities. We will taste delicious sea food and we will know all its culture and history.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Playa de Ladrilleros, Playa de Ladrilleros, Valle del Cauca Department
If time allows us and the weather is on our side, we can take a land transport to the brickyard beach to complete our visit to Bahía Málaga.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Hotel Intercontinental Cali, Av. Colombia ## 2-72, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
2: Hotel Spiwak, Av. 6 D 36N-18, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear athletic shoes or footwear that is comfortable for walking.
- Extra clothes and bathing suit.
- Aquashoes or water shoes, small towel, flip flops or flip flops.
- Poncho for rain or waterproof jacket, plastic bag and hat.
- Sunblock, mosquito repellent and water bottle.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The traveler must make constant use of the mask and keep a distance from the other participants.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.