Canoe Tour at Tortuguero National Park
Relaxing and charming trip for about 2 hours and half, sailing in Canals of Tortuguero using the traditional way of historical transport!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- National Park Ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Embark on a relaxing canoe ride around Tortuguero, the canoes don't have a motor, promoting ecological tourism and preventing annoying and uncomfortable noises that also scare away different wild life species, highly recommended to be done at first hours of the day and organized in small groups to give you a better quality service. This activity can be enjoyed at any season of the year and anytime of the day, flexible to modifications according with customers likes.
Departure Point :Parque Nacional Tortuguero, Limón Province, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Main Dock TortugueroAddress: Main Dock, Los Almendros TortugueroReturn point: Main Dock or National Park office.
Departure Time :6:00 am, 8:30am, 11:00am, 2:30pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.