Canyoning in the Lost Canyon
The Lost Canyon was voted as the TOP Travel Experience in the world by TripAdvisor! The Lost Canyon has the largest waterfalls for rappelling in Costa Rica's wet and wild Northern Zone near the Arenal Volcano. Go big in the Lost canyon as you rappel down a series of four tropical waterfalls and dip into refreshing pools. You will hike and downclimb through the lush, verdant jungle canyon, and learn about the intricate nature hidden in the rainforest during this daring 4 hour adventure. Plus, enjoy a delicious, all-you-can-eat, fresh and natural Costa Rican buffet lunch at the Hunters & Gatherers operation base and take a swim in the El Salto local swimming hole. The tour includes hotel pickup, drop-off, an amazing lunch and experience of a lifetime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Safety equipment and briefing
What's excluded :
The Lost Canyon Adventures Canyoning tour is considered the Top Experience in the World, according to TripAdvisor. We dare you to "Find Yourself" in the Lost Canyon! The Lost Canyon is a very exclusive tour. You will explore deep into the Costa Rican rainforest and rappel down the biggest waterfalls near the Arenal Volcano. There are many exciting surprises along the way as you get wet and wild in one of the most beautiful rainforest canyons in the world!
• Desafio Adventure Company, 1 Kilometer South of the Redondel Rio Fortuna - El Salto, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
• Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
• Hunters & Gatherers Costa Rica, 702, Alajuela Province, San Carlos La Fortuna Alajuela CR 21007, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
• 100 Metros al Sur de la gasolina La Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna, 50402, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are happy to pick you up from any hotel or rental home in the La Fortuna and Arenal Volcano area. Just pease provide us the exact Google Maps location upon booking your tour with us. If you are coming from San Jose or Guanacaste, please be sure to allow at least a three-hour drive time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Ask about our "Pure Private - Pura Vida" upgrades to make your tour completely PRIVATE. We also have locally-handmade, 3-ply fabric masks and plastic masks for sale. Let us know if there is anything we can assist with for making your travels as safe & comfortable as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.