Carlos Vives shows you the Pearl of America
Carlos Vives guides you through his home city. Discover the history and stories of Santa Marta with Carlos. In this unique soundwalk you will set off in the pursuit of the pearl, and we are going after the pearl!
per adult from
40 to 70 minutes
What's included :
- All chapters and maps offline and tips to explore Santa Marta
What's excluded :
- Smartphone and headsets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque de Los Novios, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
This is one of the stops of this amazing audio tour of Downtown Santa Marta
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Parque Camellon Rodrigo de Bastidas, Calle 15, 1, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
Learn about Bastidas and his story with Santa Marta.
Pass By: Plaza Parque Simon Bolivar, Between Calle 14 and 15, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
Bolivar the libertador spent his last years in Santa Marta, let Carlos Vives tell you more about this hero.
Pass By: Museo del Oro Tairona - Casa de la Aduana, Carrera 2 con Calle 14, Parque Bolivar, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality 470004 Colombia
Learn about the Tayrona Culture and how it relates to local Samarios.
Pass By: Iglesia de San Francisco de Asis, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
Discover the stories and the different pirate attacks that came to Santa Marta
Pass By: Centro Historico de Santa Marta, Cra. 24 Av.del Ferrocarril, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
Every streets name has a reason, Carlos Vives guides you through each of them as you follow his voice.
Pass By: Catedral de Santa Marta, Carrera 17 14, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality 470004 Colombia
The story of the plaza and the cathedral is revealed as you follow Caros Vives voice.
Departure Point :Camellón Rodrigo de Bastidas Park, Cl. 15 #1, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Casa de Madame Agustine, Cl. 17 ##4, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.