Casablanca Valley Wine Innovation Tour: Emiliana and Bodegas RE Vineyards
Enjoy a fun, relaxing day visiting two vineyards in the Casablanca Valley for wine tours and tastings. See wild animals, including alpaca, grazing around the organic Emiliana Vineyard. Then, visit trendy “Bodegas RE”. The “RE” is for rebirth, reinvention, and rejuvenation!
- 8-Hour Private Tour
- Free Pick-up and Drop-off from any Hotel, Airbnb, and Residence in Santiago
- Free Airport Pick-up or Drop-off on Tour Day
- Professional & Multilingual Guide
- Modern & Comfortable Van
- Two Wine Tours & Tastings (Emiliana and Bodegas RE Vineyards)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Bottled water
- Winery Tour and Organic Wine Tasting at Emiliana Vineyard
- Winery Tour and "Revelation" Wine Tasting at Bodegas RE Vineyard
- Digital Photographs
- Entry/Admission - Emiliana Organic Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas RE
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
- Optional Cheese or Chocolate Sampling at Emiliana during tasting. Cost: $5.000 Chilean Pesos each.
- Stop At: Emiliana Organic Vineyards, Avenida Nueva Tajamar 481 Of. 905 WTC Building, South Tower Las Condes, Casablanca Chile
The Casablanca Valley is located between Santiago and Valparaiso. This is Chile’s youngest wine region. Winemakers just began planting vines a few decades ago in the 1980s. Because of its warm days and cool temperatures from the coastal air in the evening, this valley produces first-class crisp wines. Emiliana is the largest organic winery in South America. During the tour of the vineyard, you will see many animals, including alpacas! The tour will be followed by a tasting of their wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bodegas RE, Camino a lo Ovalle km 1.3, Casablanca 2480298 Chile
After lunch at another vineyard of your choice (not included), we will visit Bodegas RE, a small family vineyard. Here, they produce wine with a unique concept, which consists of recreating, reinventing and revealing beauty, complexity, structure, , and innovation. The owners keep the traditions of their ancestors and create noble wines in clay jars to show that they can create wines of excellence combining these ancient procedures with current knowledge of viticulture and oenology. The “RE” stands for “Rebirth”, “Reinvention” and “Rejuvenation” – exactly how you will feel after this lovely day vineyard hopping in the Casablanca Valley!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from any location in SantiagoAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The order of sites visited may vary.
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the vineyards joining you on the winery tours and tastings, which is beyond our control.
- This tour is available daily, except on national holidays when the vineyards are closed.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Alternative vineyards will be visited if either Emiliana or Bodegas RE do not have availability on the date selected.
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing. You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.