Catlanza Catamaran Sailing in Lanzarote
The crew. The crew are amazing. For the best day of your holiday in Lanzarote, sail with Catlanza to the beautiful Papagayo beaches. Take a leisurely swim, enjoy some great snorkeling and bask in the sunshine. Relax with like minded people. Lunch and all drinks are included. Fabulous for all ages.
Catlanza Gold is perfect for families with children.
Catlanza Platinum is great for Adults Only on the island.
Best Boat Trip Lanzarote.
Catlanza is operating as an excursion in Lanzarote in 2020 - reopened after lockdown on the 10th of July.ok
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Playa de Papagayo
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa de Papagayo, Calle Palmeras 23 Zona Papagaro, 35580, Lanzarote Spain
We will pick you up and take you to the marina of Puerto Calero, we will sail from there to the beautiful Papagayo beaches, you can just relax on board or you have time to swim, snorkel, take an exhilarating jet ski ride. Lunch and drinks are all included. For an experience not to be forgotten, come sailing.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Catlanza S.L., Galeria Nautica, Calle Benahore, 1D, 35571 Puerto Calero, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at bus stops or pick up locations near your hotel. This will be confirmed when we receive the booking.Pick ups in Puerto del Carmen, Playa Blanca, Costa teguise and Arrecife, YaizaPorts
- Marina Lanzarote, Capitanía Av. Olof Palme s/n, 35500 Arrecife, Las Palmas
- Puerto Los Mármoles - Lanzarote, Las Caletas, 32A, 35500 Arrecife, Las Palmas
- Marina Rubicon, Calle el Berrugo, 2, 35580 Playa Blanca, Las Palmas
- Puerto Calero
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend you bring swimwear, suncream and towels, and possibly a sweater.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Catlanza is operating at 35% capacity during this time. We are sailing 4 times a week and we make sure everyone has space to social distance. We have dedicated masks for snorkeling. AThe catamaran is cleaned with disinfectant gel after every excursion. Buses are also cleaned before every pick up.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.