Chennai to Thiruvanamalai Transfer by Private Vehicle
Start to yout hotel from the Chennai airport which in one of our finely maintained cars. Driven by the English speaking Chauffeurs, your travel from airport to the hotel will guarantee you an excellent trip in India. Our wide range of fleet can cater to the diversified kinds of clientele, assuring a hassle free and comfortable travel towards Thiruvanamalai.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer from Chennai to Thiruvanamalai Hotel or Ashram
- Transfer by Air condition vehicle
- Toll, Parking, Fuel and other expenses related to the vehicle
What's excluded :
- Other than inclusions
- Tiruvannamalai is one of the important pilgrimage town located in Tamil Nadu. It has traditionally been associated with great yogis and siddhars. Ramana Maharshi and Swami Arunagiri Nathar are some of the important among them. The town of Tiruvannamalai is famous for the Annamalaiyar Temple, one of the great temples of Lord Shiva in Tamil Nadu.
The town of Tiruvannamalai is well connected with cities and towns of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh by road. The town is located on the junction of the Chittoor - Cuddalore state highway. It is situated 185 km from Chennai and 210 km from Bangalore (Karnataka).
Thiruvannamalai is one of the Pancha Bootha Sthalangal. It represents the fire element. The other Pancha Bootha Sthalangals are Chidambaram, Sri Kalahasti, Thiruvanaikoil and Kanchipuram each representing the sky, air, water and earth respectively. Four Brahmotsavams are celebrated every year in Tiruvannamalai. The most famous among them is the one that is celebrated during the Tamil month of Karthikai (November/December).
There are several tourist destinations are Sri Seshadri Swamigal Ashram, Yogi Ram Surathkumar Ashram, Arunachaleswara Temple, Sri Ramana Ashram, Sathanur Dam, etc. are some of the important places worth visiting in Tiruvannamalai.
Departure Point :Chennai (Madras), Chennai (Madras), Chennai District, Tamil Nadu
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2020 - 9/30/2021
10/1/2021 - 9/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.