Chichen Itza, Cenote, Valladolid Private Tour from Cancun
Get to know one of the New 7 Wonders of the World during this private, full-day tour of Chichen Itza and Valladolid. Learn about the academic development of the Mayans, their beliefs and cosmogony; and their architecture, sculptures, and carvings. Swim in a tranquil 'cenote' (underground freshwater pool) and enjoy a traditional bufete lunch . Then, discover the Spanish colonial heritage of Valladolid. Round-trip, private transport from your Cancun hotel is included.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All inclusive
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Selva Maya
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid
What's excluded :
- Drinks at sites and restaurants
- Snorkel or other equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Guided walking tour with a mayan specialist certified guide.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
Buffet lunch and swimming time in Hacienda Selva Maya.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hacienda Selva Maya, Carretera Federal, Valladolid - Merida Km. 3.5, 97780 Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Walking time to take some pictures and get around the colonial town of Valladolid.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from hotels, b&b's, vacation rentals and addresses all over Cancun. We just need your exact address.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.