Chocolate fondue in the dark
Experience food like never before at a Chocolate fondue in the dark in Amsterdam. Learn how to use all your senses in complete darkness. Top quality service is provided by blind waiting staff, who will provide guidance and reassurance along the way.
Duration 1 hour
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Private table
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Water
- Extra dinner courses (sorbet spoom, cheese plate etc.
- Infrared picture
- Candle (not optional)
Unlike any ordinary restaurant, the experience plunges you into a world of sensitivity you may never have felt before, and takes you on a journey through taste, sound and touch. You will be seated in a pitch-black dining room and served by blind or visually impaired wait staff. They have been specially trained to serve meals in the dark, and will offer guidance and reassurance for sighted guests.
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed in a lighted lounge area. Check your coat or bag in the cloakroom, as you won't need anything but your senses. Once you have ordered, you will be guided into the darkened dining room. Then, experience your food as the visually impaired experience it; and discover new taste sensations with the rest of your senses.
• Warm Chocolate with sweet dips - Fruit, pastries, candy, cookies and icecream
Departure Point :Amsteldijk 55, 1074 ET Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All rest rooms are in the light
- Please be advised not to wear White clothes
- Children from 6 years and up will like and understand the experience
- Mobile phones and cameras will be kept in a personal locker during the duration of your dinner
- extreme ingredients are never served on the menu
- Please be advised that we follow local rules and protocols concerning Covid-19 wich include some questions about your health.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons