City of Neighborhoods Tour II by Tuk Tuk
Discover Lisbon’s diversity of neighborhoods on this 1h tour by tuk tuk. This guided tour includes a visit to the Chiado district, Bairro Alto, and Principe Real. See the majestic São Roque Church, stop in the famous São Pedro de Alcântara, and the lovely Estrela Garden. This tour is customizable, to ensure you see the best of Lisbon while in your eco-friendly tuk tuk. Return to downtown while following 28 Tram Line.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified local driver/guide
- Pick-up and drop-off in the meeting point (D. Pedro IV Square)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees in monuments
- Hotel pick up and drop off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiado, Lisbon Portugal
Chiado is an important cultural and commercial district, known for its luxury shopping, historic landmarks, and its numerous theatres and museums. In 1988, the Chiado area was severely affected by a fire.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Igreja de Sao Roque, Largo Trindade Coelho Bairro Alto, Lisbon 1200-470 Portugal
he bland facade of the Igreja de Sao Roque hides one of the most exquisite and decorative churches of Lisbon, and possibly Portugal. Inside the white washed church and adjoined museum are some of the finest examples of Jesuit sacred art and the beautiful chapel Saint John the Baptist.
Stop At: Miradouro Sao Pedro de Alcantara, Rua de Sao Pedro de Alcantara Bairro Alto, Lisbon 1250-237 Portugal
The Viewpoint of São Pedro de Alcântara invites us to sit in its wooden benches and enjoy one of the best views of Lisbon, face to face with the Castelo de São Jorge.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Largo do Regedor 2, 1150-265 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Largo do Regedor (Behind D. MariaTheater, Rossio Square )Alternate pick-up location can be arranged at an extra cost.Dates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point. Alternate drop off locations can be arranged for an extra cost.Ports
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of six people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (free for children up to 2)
- Hotel pick up and drop off can be arranged
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All employees received certified training given by "Turismo de Portugal” on how to comply with the National Health Authority recommendations; We continue to operate only private tours; Vehicles and equipment are sanitized according to National Health Authority recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.