City Sightseeing Seville Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Explore the gorgeous city of Seville with this unlimited 24hr or 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour! With access to 14 tour stops along the route, there's no better way to explore the very best sights of southern Spain's capital of culture. This double-decker bus tour also gives you the chance to experience 4 free walking tours for a closer look at Seville's points of interest. Specifically, you'll see Plaza de Espana and Maria Luisa Park, the Santa Cruz Quarter, the Triana district and a Ferdinand Magellan tour! Also enjoy a free guided tour of the Fine Arts Museum, where you'll discover historic Spanish art from times gone by.
per adult from
What's included :
- With the 24hr ticket, you get 2 free guided walking tours, plus the below.
- Guided tour of the Museum of Fine Arts (reservation needed)
- Free entry at Pabellon de la Navegacion & Casa de la Ciencia (closed on Mondays)
- Free entry at Iglesia de Santa Ana & Iglesia del Divino Salvador & Hospital de la Caridad
- 20% discount on visits to Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza, and many other perks.
- With the 48hr ticket additionally get free entry at Acuario de Sevilla, and the below.
- Free entry at Museo del Baile Flamenco (show not included)
- 1 hour bike rental at Bike Center Sevilla (12:00pm - 5:00pm, adults only), plus many other perks.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- Paseo de Cristóbal Colón - Start your Seville sightseeing adventure at Paseo de Colon, a popular street near the river, with some amazing views. Here you should get a photo with the Torre del Oro tower, one of the city's most popular landmarks, and an important historical structure that apparently once served as a watch-tower!
- Plaza de España - Plaza de Espana is a must-see landmark on this hop-on hop-off bus tour, where you'll see gardens, pools and enchanting architecture. It's here that you'll have access to one of the free walking tours. Have a relaxing stroll whilst discovering the history of this iconic and influential part of Seville.
- Acuario de Sevilla - Hop-off at Seville's Aquarium to experience a large array of marine life at this highly enjoyable attraction. With the 48hr ticket you'll get free access to the aquarium as a perk of being on this double-decker bus tour, just try not to get too close to the sharks!
- Plaza América
- Plaza De Cuba
- Calle San Jacinto
- Calle Castilla
- Avenida Expo'92
- Isla Mágica - For those thrill seekers on-board, be sure to hop-off at Isla Magica, a particularly fun experience for kids. This theme park has plenty of rides, roller-coasters, a water-park and a huge lake. You'll find this attraction near the Seville Expo 92 site.
- Alameda de Hércules
- Plaza del Duque
- Estación de Autobuses Plaza de Armas
Catedral de Sevilla / Barrio Santa Cruz / Real Alcazar de Sevilla / Torre del Oro / Parque de Maria Luisa / Archivo General de Indias / Museo De Bellas Artes De Sevilla / Torre Giralda / Basilica de la Macarena / Plaza de Espana / Isla Magica / Puente del Alamillo / Iglesia de Santa Ana / Museo del Baile Flamenco / Triana / Mercado de Triana / Plaza Nueva / Setas de Sevilla (Metropol Parasol) / AIRE Ancient Baths Sevilla / City Sightseeing Seville / Pabellon de la Navegacion - SEVILLA / Museo Mudejar / La Casa de la Ciencia - Science Museum / Alameda de Hercules / Plaza de Armas / Acuario de Sevilla / Plaza de America / Torre de los Perdigones / Museo de Carruajes / Plaza Mayor / Plaza del Duque de la Victoria / Bike Center Sevilla / Expo Building / Setas de Sevilla (Metropol Parasol)
Operates: Tours operating at 10:00am, 11:30am, 13:00pm, 14:30pm. Saturday we operate 2 extra tours, 4:30pm, 6:00pm. No Tours on Wednesdays.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: All Year Round
- Duration: 75 Minutes
- Tour operates at 10:00am, 11:30am, 13:00pm, 14:30pm (No tours on Wednesdays)
- Saturdays operate 2 extra tours at 16:30pm, 18:00pm
- Plaza de Espana and Maria Luisa Park walking tour: 12:00pm from Plaza de Espana stop. Duration - 60 minutes, guided tour in English & Spanish.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Santa Cruz Quarter walking tour: 13:30pm from Paseo de Colon stop. Duration - 60 minutes.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Important: Currently, due to attractions being closed, the 24h ticket includes Pabellón de la Navegación, and Hospital de los Venerables. The 48 hr tickets includes the same, plus the Aquarium, a treatment at Aire Sevilla and bike hire. Stops 10 and 11 are currently closed.
- Stops 10 (Macarena) and 11 (Torre de los Perdigones) are out of service until further notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.