Civitavecchia Shore Excursion: Archaeological Vulci full day tour from Civitavecchia Cruise Port
Spend the day in the beautiful Tuscany countryside on this full-day tour .
Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Explore the unique Archeological Necropolises and Archeological Park Tomb of François and enjoy a full Tuscan lunch.
This tour is for those who have seen once Rome and who do not know where to go once they arrive in the port of Civitavecchia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This tour is for those who have seen once Rome and do not know where to go when they arrive in the port of Civitavecchia.
Travel outside of Civitavecchia enjoying the wonderful view of ancient Roman ruins caught in the middle of vineyards and olive trees. Be enthralled by the colors of the landscape.
First stop of the day is to the Archaeological Park of Vulci, where you will be able to take a long and pleasant walk in the nature through the ruins of an ancient Etruscan village.
Once inside the archaeological park of Vulci, you will go to the realms of the ancient Greeks who came here thousands of years ago to populate other places unknown to them.
On our way back, we stop for lunch at the restaurant located in the heart of the park, where you will eat typical Tuscan food and drink the best red wine. Lunch included on the price .
At the end of the tour, you will be accompanied by the driver to visit the nearby castle, both inside and outside. In the exterior of the castle you can admire the Pellicone Lake.
Around 3:30 p.m. is the time to comeback at the ship in the Civitavecchia Cruise Port to say goodbye to this wonderful day.
Departure Point :Take the free bus at your disposal under the ship, to reach the terminal Largo della Pace, where our staff will be waiting equipped with Viator signs and lists of reservations.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, the cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is formal
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.