Coba Cenote and Maya Village Private Guided Tour
Get to know the important archaeological site of Cobá with a professional guide and take a refreshing swim at a beautiful cenote. Visit a true Mayan village where you will have a traditional meal and a pottery class with the local people. Take a look at the local zoo as well, an insight into the local fauna.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional Art Historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Multum Ha
- Entry/Admission - Cobá Zona Arqueológica
What's excluded :
- Snorkel or other equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Walking guided tour across the archaeological site, with a certified mayan specialist.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Multum Ha, Carretera Principal Km6, 77740 Cobá, Q.R., Mexico
Swimming and refreshing time in this one of its kind cave-cenote.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cobá Zona Arqueológica, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, 77793 Cobá, Q.R., Mexico
Lunch time (buffete lunch or Mayan food at a traditional place.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, b&b's, vacation rentals and addresses all over Cancun and Riviera Maya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.