Coffee Private Tour in the beautiful Jardin town (Full-Day)
What's more exciting than doing a coffee tour in Colombia? The answer is doing it in one of the most beautiful towns in the country: Jardin.
After you are picked up at your place in our private vehicles we head south-west of Medellin to get into the Colombian coffee region. The scenery throughout the drive is absolutely gorgeous.
Our first stop is the coffee farm where we are hosted by the warmest couple, we have a cup of coffee with them and then we start to learn everything about coffee and every single step to process it from picking to packing.
One of the highlights of the tour is the home-made lunch we have in the farm, cooked with organic farm-grown ingredients that will probably be the best lunch you will have in Colombia.
Then we drive for 15 minutes to the town of Jardin and we do a guided walking tour in the landmarks of the town and learn about its history. Jardin is a cultural heritage in Colombia and when you get there you'll see why, it's simply magical.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Unlimited coffees at the coffee farm
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - jardin Antioquia Colombia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: jardin Antioquia Colombia, calle 12 con cra 9 sin N. la Garrucha, Jardin 056050 Colombia
The trip begins in your place where your guide picks you up at 7 am.
You start heading southwest better known as the coffee region of Antioquia.
Throughout the road you are amazed with the biggest natural pyramid in the world as well as with green vegetation and crops you can see from the car.
After 3 hours of driving we arrive into our first destination: the coffee plantation.
Our coffee farm is hosted by the kindest coffee growers you can ever meet.
They give you a welcoming cup of coffee and then your journey through the coffee platantation begins.
We promise you, the coffee you drink at this coffee farm is going to be at least in your top 3 best coffees you ever try in your life.
How good are you at picking coffee? In this walk around the coffee plantation you challenge yourself as a coffee picker.
When the picker job is done and you have gone through all the different stages of coffee production you are ready to have a traditional delicious lunch in this farm.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Centro Historico de Jardin, Carrera 3 # 10-10, Jardin Colombia
After saying goodbye to this beautiful place we head down to Jardin: one of the top ten most beautiful towns in Colombia.
The colonial architecture, flowered balconies, smiles everywhere and fresh coffee in most of its shops, make it a place worth visiting.
In Jardin you make a guided walking tour through its cobbled streets, visiting the top landmarks.
Some of the places we will visit are a very rustic aerial car to commute from one mountain to another and Dulces del Jardin a perfect place for buying exotic sweets and sweeten your mouth after lunch.
After visiting Jardin and walking around the main places, interacting with its warm people and listen to its stories we head back to Medellin.
In the way back you can sleep in our comfortable cars if you feel like it, no worries we take you safely to your place.
This is indeed an unforgetable experience that we hope you decide to have it with us.
Do you like this Coffee Tour? Just fill out the booking form and enjoy it with us.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up anywhere in Medellin, please advice the address, building name, hostel name or hotel name and we´ll be there.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our partners like restaurants, farms and facility operators are required to follow these strict guidelines. All our tours are private. We do not mix groups in the same vehicle. After booking with us we will share with you some recommendations to take into consideration before starting the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.